Can I get a Real Estate License with a Felony conviction? Or Can I get any kind of License at all?

I am wondering what if any kind of Career would I be able to get licensed in... Even if I have to wait 7-10 years or do whatever to obtain it.... Real Estate? Paralegal? Massage therapy? Anything at all? Please hopefully there is something out there for me even though I know and understand these charges suck...... show more I am wondering what if any kind of Career would I be able to get licensed in... Even if I have to wait 7-10 years or do whatever to obtain it....

Real Estate? Paralegal? Massage therapy? Anything at all?

Please hopefully there is something out there for me even though I know and understand these charges suck...

The Felony is Aggravated Assault w/Dw (it was a really False charge and Long story but I’m innocent...)

And misdemeanor for theft Misdemeanor Class A, (It was a shoplifting incident when a I was younger)