What should I do?! Should I sue my roommate what are my options?

Hey y’all so I recently moved out of my apartment where my roommate had began moving a man in. We had several issues but she started not paying the bills ($28 electric bill, to be exact) She told me she didn’t have the money. She also has a past due balance on both of our bills. Rent and electric. The way it works... show more Hey y’all so I recently moved out of my apartment where my roommate had began moving a man in. We had several issues but she started not paying the bills ($28 electric bill, to be exact) She told me she didn’t have the money. She also has a past due balance on both of our bills. Rent and electric. The way it works is the electric bill was put in my name and I was then asking them to cashapp me their portion however my roommate started to move a man into the apartment so I moved out. She has a remaining balance of $80 on the electric bill and has blocked me on cashapp. With this I have assumed that she does not plan to pay me on cash app. I no longer live in the apartment and the lights are no longer in my name. However if she does not pay her total amount of $80 on July 9, 2019. What are my options. And NO. I’m not paying her part of the bill. Ain’t **** wrong with her to where she can’t find a job and pay it herself.