Does anyone know of any housing resources for people with mental illness/ disabilities in Colorado? I've tried 211, DHS and Nami?

1 Answer

  • 7 months ago

    what resources? does the person need supervised living such as a group home? financial assistance?

    if they need a group home, try the state dept of mental health.

    really sad the doctors/hospitals are not helping with is their job

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.