I'm desperate. I'm lost.?

I have a lot of problems in my life right now. I've lost close family members, I've lost pets, I've failed at almost every subject in college, I've gained a ton of weight and a lot more... It's ripping me apart. I feel so bad. I feel like I'm crashing, I'm losing myself. And the worst is... show more I have a lot of problems in my life right now. I've lost close family members, I've lost pets, I've failed at almost every subject in college, I've gained a ton of weight and a lot more... It's ripping me apart. I feel so bad. I feel like I'm crashing, I'm losing myself.
And the worst is that I keep it all inside cause I don't have anyone to talk to. Nobody really cares and nobody wants to listen to me. Now, I feel so full of emotions and problems and it feels like I'm about to explode. :(
I'm desperate for a hug and someone that can comfort me and love me. What do I do?
Help me please :((