Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Does anyone know any good chat rooms for depression?

Favorite Answer

I've heard about 7 Cups. I would avoid any place that doesn't have a good reputation. .

Depression is very complicated, so I can't tell give you much advice here knowing almost nothing about you. My answers have advice from experts.

• Hazza6 months agoReport

Email me at micheal_sch189@protonmail.com

• justin

7cups but they don't allow religious talking so I don't use it. I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

NO NOT AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly a lot of chatrooms and forums have been shut down, they were very useful and you could find good friends in many of them, i wish all the best anyhow.

email me beckazero@yahoo.com

Here’s great. What seems to be the trouble?