Law&Police. A cop gave me a ticket illegally for double parking, but it was ok to do that because I had my 4way flashers on. Can I beat it?

Update: I'm 19 and I have been driving for almost a year now so I have a lot of experience driving. Yes I was double parked for like maybe 5-10 minutes, but I had my 4 way flashers on which makes it 100% legal to do that because that is what the flashers are FOR. A semi truck went around my car with no problem, yet... show more I'm 19 and I have been driving for almost a year now so I have a lot of experience driving.

Yes I was double parked for like maybe 5-10 minutes, but I had my 4 way flashers on which makes it 100% legal to do that because that is what the flashers are FOR.

A semi truck went around my car with no problem, yet this cop had a hissy fit and gave me an illegal ticket when it was perfectly legal to do what I did. The parking limit was 30 minutes so I could have stayed longer if I wanted.
Update 2: Can I go to court and win?

If so, how much will they have to pay me since he was the person in the wrong?