emma asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 year ago

why did god do this to me?

all i want is to be a professional ballet dancer. Unfortunately, i was given a terrible body for it. No arch in feet, no flexibility, too internally rotated, etc. And please don’t comment “you can work towards these things!!!” you don’t know how HARD i work to improve these things with abolitely no results. Even a doctor told me God didnt make my body for ballet. why would god do this to me when he know it’s all i want? he gave it to other people, why not me?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you're blaming the wrong person Emma... we are a genetic make-up of our parents / grand-parents. I'm afraid God doesn't have a lot to do with it.

Having said that, I feel your pain. It is awful for someone to want something so badly but not have the talent / body to do it. I suggest you take comfort that you will always be able to take classes for fun whatever age you get to.

Hii Emma 

I am Rishab Shukla I am saying that because On the sixth day of creation, God did something He had not done before. When He created the world and everything in it, He merely spoke it all into existence (Genesis 1). But on the sixth day, He reached down into the clay and formed a man. He then “breathed into man’s nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7). The breath of God created an eternal soul in the man. God made mankind in His own image; that is, Adam and Eve were more like Him than anything else He had created (Genesis 1:27). Humans would live forever, just as God will. He told the first couple to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it (verse 28). He had created them for a purpose, and all the people that came after them were created for a purpose, too.

Scattered throughout the Bible are hints about the reasons God made us. Our first hint is in the Garden of Eden. Genesis 2:15 says that God took the man He had created and put him in the garden to tend it. God had created a caretaker for His earth. He gave man dominion over everything else and gave him a job to do (Genesis 1:28). Man’s first job was naming all the animals (Genesis 2:19–20). God could have named the animals Himself, but He enjoyed working with Adam the way a loving parent enjoys watching her preschooler learn a skill. So we were created for work, but not work in the way we usually define it. Work was designed to be a fulfilling way we experience God by working in harmony with Him to accomplish His goals.

We know from Psalm 139:13–16 that we were each formed by God while inside our mothers. We are His masterpieces, created by Him for unique purposes (Ephesians 2:10). God has intimately involved in our creation: “The word of the LORD came to me, saying: ‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you a prophet to the nations’” (Jeremiah 1:4–5). That statement alone should overwhelm us with wonder. The Lord God Almighty, Creator of the universe, chooses us individually and then creates us exactly as He wants us to be. Scripture is clear that every human being was created by God for His pleasure and His purpose (Colossians 1:16).

If we are going to fulfill our purpose, we need to consult the Bible. The Bible tells us about who God is, who we are, and how we should live our lives. Many people try to find purpose in happiness, fun, or popularity because they are unaware that God has a greater purpose for their lives. Sadly they end up empty and frustrated. But they don't need to. God has given us His Word (the Bible) so that we could learn who He is and who we are. When we consult it for direction, we have opened the roadmap that leads to our purpose.

One thing we learn is that God loves us and proved that love by sending His Son, Jesus, to show us what He is like (John 14:9). Although God loves us, our sin has separated us from Him (Romans 3:23; 6:23). Jesus came to earth and offered Himself in our place. He took the punishment our sin deserves (2 Corinthians 5:21). God raised Him from the dead three days later, proving that Jesus is Lord over everything, including death (Romans 10:9–10). Then God decreed that everyone who places faith in Jesus will be forgiven and enter a relationship with Him (John 3:16–18). So God’s first desire for every human being is that we come to know Him through faith in His Son. When we know who He is, we can discover who we are.

God’s goal for each of His children is that we take on a family resemblance. He wants us to be like Jesus (Romans 8:29). So He gives us spiritual gifts that enable us to serve Him in supernatural ways (1 Peter 4:10; 1 Corinthians 12:7–11). As we learn to walk in harmony with God and use our gifts to serve others, we are living our purpose.

God created us for a purpose, but that purpose will look different for every person because we are each unique. To be created in the image of God means that we were created to be mirrors of God’s glory—one-of-a-kind mirrors that reflect the diverse aspects of His nature. A mirror serves no other purpose than to reflect something else. A mirror is useless when covered in mud; likewise, when we are covered in sin and turned away from God, we are not living out the purpose for which we were created. But when we respond to God’s offer of salvation and allow His Holy Spirit to clean us up, we turn toward our Creator, and His glory is reflected in our lives. It is not our light or beauty the world needs to see, but His (John 8:12; 9:5).

Micah 6:8 tells us what God expects from us: “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” God created us to walk with Him, talk with Him, discover His attributes, and bless the world from that perspective. To act justly is to hold ourselves to a higher standard than our old sin natures followed (1 Corinthians 10:31). We seek to learn God’s commands so we can obey them. To love mercy is to become channels of the same mercy and grace that rescued us (Titus 3:5). We offer forgiveness to those who offend us and leave final judgment to God (1 Corinthians 4:5). We walk humbly with our God when we stay close to Him in good times and bad, thanking Him for every good gift and running to Him when we feel threatened (1 Thessalonians 5:18; Proverbs 18:10). When we walk humbly with our God, we store up treasure in heaven as we seek to know and follow His will. By living our lives on earth for His glory, we can one day step into His presence knowing that we have fulfilled the purpose for which He created us

https://powwow.co.in/our-services/

• 1 year ago

Lorraine had a very good answer. I too understand your pain. I know what it is to beat your fists against a door that will not open, but I can tell you that you are overromanticising the life of a "ballerina". Having been there and done that, it is not at all what you fantasize. Continue to take ballet lessons as long as you enjoy them, but for your own emotional health, be open to other interests.

• 1 year ago

God die and does nothing for you because He doesn't exist. Blame heredity.

• 1 year ago

God didn't do anything to you!

If there was a god, and he is holy as they say he would be, then he wouldn't be capable of evil. I am an atheist Soo there's your answer.

• 1 year ago

Because there's more to life than ballet and you're not looking at that.

1 year ago

That's a good question to ask God, don't you think.

Jehovah is our father, so talk to him, get closer to him, get to know him and ask him for what you want. For him nothing is impossible, seek a real relationship with him and your life will be changed forever and for the better.

1 year ago

Because deep inside, that's not what you actually want. Stop complaining. God doesn't make mistakes and blaming God will only do bad to you. You weren't made for ballet but you were made for something else you might love even more. Stop whining and get over it now. You can still do ballet, even if you can't be a processional.

• 1 year ago

perhaps your true calling is to be a ballet teacher and pass along your love of the art to children...

1 year ago

Maybe you’re not meant to be s ballet dancer. Maybe you’re born to be a stripper. You can still fulfill your dream of dancing