Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

The fiftieth of the Moon Landing is approaching. Would you agree that it was a massive anti climax?

No monsters. No little green men. Just a dead lump of dust. (But it did spurn a great pop song) Do you remember it?

• GB

Pop songs

The Bonzo Dog Doodah band had 2 space songs . Urban Spaceman and Mr Apollo.

It would be a great challenge to turn moon into a green planet for human living. In addition, the mass changes will cause the Moon to collide with the Earth.

• Joseph

Not at all, for the first time Man left the earth and visited another planetoid. Ok it was a lifeless airless rock but it was the nearest one.

• Cousin

Since the world is flat and the flag should not have been rippling in the wind on the moon, this is obviously FAKE SCIENCE.

• Joel6 months agoReport

YOU ARE THE FAKE PERSON, AND ALSO GO BE FRIENDS AND MORE WITH STEPH CURRY WHO ALSO AGREES WITH YOUR INSANE CRAP

No, I would not agree. It was a great achievement. Yes, I remember several songs related to the event.

• Prince

I remember an American flag rippling in a stiff breeze on the airless Moon.

I agree 100%, it makes little sense to me why there isn't a "moon" station on the moon today, especially after many years of the international space station, very disappointing.

They talk about colonising mars, what good is there in taking unproven systems all the way to mars that might not work, a colony on the moon "biosphere" would help greatly in ironing out any bugs the next steps into space will need.

@Dianne Resurgence 👻 ·I agree with you aswell, only takes 3 days to get to the moon.

It was and is still a massive accomplishment. Thinking that life would be found is something only ignorant would even consider.

No it was estimated that for every dollar spent on the moon landing it added about 10 to the economy because of all the resulting technological advances

You seem a bit stupid