Is my husband overreacting?

My husband and my ex are always fighting. My exes cousin touched me inappropriately in front of my son while he was sleeping. I told my husband and he doesn't want my exes cousin around me or our son. My ex needed help to get some of his things from our place and brought his cousin after my husband told him not... show more My husband and my ex are always fighting. My exes cousin touched me inappropriately in front of my son while he was sleeping. I told my husband and he doesn't want my exes cousin around me or our son. My ex needed help to get some of his things from our place and brought his cousin after my husband told him not to bring him and he did anyway cause that is the only person he has. My ex takes care of our son although he isn't his. We have a daughter together, my ex and I and he is a great father. When my ex tries to hit on me or try to make moves on me I tell my husband and he gets angry. He doesn't want our son around him when he does things like that. My husband wanted to call the cops on him because my ex had our son taking him to park.
my husband is just overall upset because he brought his cousin to our house to help my ex move things out while he was at work. He has never met or spoken to my exes cousin and yet he hates him so much. Is my husband overreacting.
Also my ex took care of his son since he was born because my husband was not around at that time. He didn't talk to me at all while I was ending my pregnancy.