natalie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How do I repair my metabolism?

I’m 14, 4 ft 11.5 in tall, and weigh 85.8 pounds. I don’t know if I’m under weight but I want to stay at this weight or get at least a little lower. I’ve been consuming only 120 calories a day for the past few weeks but will be forced to eat more. I don’t know how to maintain my weight if I have to eat more. Thanks.

Unless you get psychological help ASAP, you will die in a few years from what you are doing, without question. No ifs or buts. You will starve to death. You meed at least 1200 cal a day and normally a lot more more for a growing child just to keep your body functioning. Continue as you are, you will never get a period, never grow, never be able to maintain a job, never have a normal relationship or a family. Those are the simple, hard facts. Eating disorders kill. Your internal organs will collapse, your heart will not eventually be able to take the strain.

Mauntaining that weight at your age will interfere with your growth and development. Sometimes permanenyly.

It is not healthy.

It is great people are taking steps to ensure your continued wellbeing. Hopefully this will include some type of therapy.