Did I completely destroy my friendship?

I've had a lot of financial problems in the past, especially with debt. A long-term friend of mine Jim has given me money so that I'd be able to pay it off. Unfortunately, I was late on paying rent and was about to be kicked out. I was also aware that my friend Jim had been cheating on his fiance. When I... show more I've had a lot of financial problems in the past, especially with debt. A long-term friend of mine Jim has given me money so that I'd be able to pay it off. Unfortunately, I was late on paying rent and was about to be kicked out.

I was also aware that my friend Jim had been cheating on his fiance. When I went to request money from Jim this time, he refused, so I got pretty heated and threatened to tell his fiance about his side chick unless he gave me the money I was entitled too. He kicked me out of his house, but I was wondering if this act destroyed the friendship between me and him?