Can I stay for full 60 Day Notice in California even though a tentative verbal was given that we would be out in 30?

I received a 60 Day Notice (in California) and have been unable to secure a new place to live. My roommate and I were hoping to both be out by 30 days and she found a spot to live but I have been unable to and would like to pay next month's rent and stay until the notice expires. The landlord is refusing to... show more I received a 60 Day Notice (in California) and have been unable to secure a new place to live. My roommate and I were hoping to both be out by 30 days and she found a spot to live but I have been unable to and would like to pay next month's rent and stay until the notice expires. The landlord is refusing to let me stay now since she is stating that we already agreed to the 5th of July. Can she legally evict me or am I allowed to stay until the notice expires?