I was far too shy to talk to my crush and now she has moved away. I found her on social media. Is it ok to message her ?

I was too shy to talk to my crush for 2 years and now she has moved away so I am unable to talk to her in person now. I Googled her name and I found she was on a social media site that I was not on. Now I want to create an account to message her but worried that it might come across as creepy. What should I do... show more I was too shy to talk to my crush for 2 years and now she has moved away so I am unable to talk to her in person now. I Googled her name and I found she was on a social media site that I was not on. Now I want to create an account to message her but worried that it might come across as creepy. What should I do about it?(I miss her so much) (Sometimes I go to places and hope for the best I might bump into her, talk to her and maybe even get her number, but that has never happened) (If anyone can help I would very much Appreciate it as I really do miss her)
Answer ASAP.
Thank you