Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

I was far too shy to talk to my crush and now she has moved away. I found her on social media. Is it ok to message her ?

I was too shy to talk to my crush for 2 years and now she has moved away so I am unable to talk to her in person now. I Googled her name and I found she was on a social media site that I was not on. Now I want to create an account to message her but worried that it might come across as creepy. What should I do about it?(I miss her so much) (Sometimes I go to places and hope for the best I might bump into her, talk to her and maybe even get her number, but that has never happened) (If anyone can help I would very much Appreciate it as I really do miss her)

Answer ASAP.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

I just read this quote that says... “Communicate, even when it’s uncomfortable or uneasy.” It says more that doesn’t relate to your situation but I think you should contact her and see what happens. It doesn’t matter if she moved away, the only way you will be able to move forward with your life is if you just be honest with her about how you feel and be ok weather or not she feels the same. You’ll either move forward with her or without her. Get those feelings off your chest because when you finally do, you feel relieved.

Dude talk to her distance doesn’t matter you can still be friends or in a relationship with her

Yes it is okay to message her.