Why are so many of the things Democrats hate about the country things their party did?

• JimZ

Because they are a bunch of idiots that believe what they are told to believe. Democrats were the party of slavery, KKK and other vile things. Grant had to fight the KKK that were attacking and killing Republicans. Democrats have changed their strategy and now embrace black racism and have even moved to sex and sexual orientation. Notice that their policies still seek to enslave blacks and everyone else for that matter. Notice that their abortion clinics are in black neighborhoods. Notice that they seek to label everyone first and then divide them and try to make them feel bitter and victimized. They have a destructive agenda and a bunch of idiot followers. I'm not saying they are all bad people but they are certainly being led by the nose by people that are scum. The corruption and stupidity of Democrat politicians says it all. What does Biden stand for? Did Obama support marriage between a man and woman or was he lying? Mostly what they support is Marxism, and getting money and power, and after that it is whatever leads to that end.

The same reason many of the things Republicans hate, their party did.

Things change and people can be corrupted.

Failed history class, huh? Bummer.

Look up the Southern strategy, Republicans used to be the progressive ones and the Democrats the conservative ones, but I suppose you don't know crap about American history.

Constantly when you blame the KKK and slavery on Democrats you actually admit yourself that the conservatives of the past were wrong and immoral ones without realizing it.

''I know Christians came together against slavery and freed them''

What does that have to do with my answer? do you actually know what I'm talking about or are you just a naive 10-year-old child?

You do realize that the Democrats were the conservatives before LBJ?

• You do realize it was Christians who banned together to free the slaves?

Well the Democrats used to be the conservative party.

• Moloch

I suppose you're leaving out the fact that

democrats used to be right wingers

the parties shifted.

It's your clan that was in favor of slavery, didn't want women or blacks to vote

etc

• JimZ

Now Dems are for enslaving everyone when they aren't trying to put abortion clinics in black neighborhoods.