What could be the cause of my battery draining while I wait in case listening to radio?

So ever since I got the car (2009 ACURA TSX) used with 130,xxx mi. a year and 3 months ago, I ve been having to be careful not to have the interior lights on or radio playing when engine is shut off and say, I m waiting for somebody. If I were to leave the lights on and radio playing for even just 3 min. the car... show more So ever since I got the car (2009 ACURA TSX) used with 130,xxx mi. a year and 3 months ago, I ve been having to be careful not to have the interior lights on or radio playing when engine is shut off and say, I m waiting for somebody. If I were to leave the lights on and radio playing for even just 3 min. the car would need a jump start. What could it be that is causing this rapid drain? The battery is new and alternator checks out fine, also a known issue with this vehicle is that the Handsfree Link Bluetooth module is known to be a parasitic drainer. I have removed this and still the problem persists. I can t even be on my break listening to my radio playing with the car off, I have to leave it running if I want to use any power. Help please!