Is taking AP Calc BC, AP Chem, AP Macroeconomics, and AP Gov too much?

I'm entering my junior year and am worried my course load might be too much. I took APUSH last year and did well in it (although it was a struggle at times) and got through honors precalc and honors chem. This year I will have a study period both semesters but I will also lose hw time to a part time job (5... show more I'm entering my junior year and am worried my course load might be too much. I took APUSH last year and did well in it (although it was a struggle at times) and got through honors precalc and honors chem. This year I will have a study period both semesters but I will also lose hw time to a part time job (5 hours/week) and extracurriculars (~6 hours/week). Also, my chem teacher says the class is extremely hard and I don't want my GPA to suffer (I rly like chem tho). I want to get into a good college and definitely need APs for that but is this too many courses? HELPP plz
1 answer 1