Trying to find a company to purchase volume licensing for windows 10?

Hi, so as the above states I'm trying to find a company to snag some licenses from. I started this job and one of their first task were to upgrade all windows 7 machines. Now no problem done that a million times, but then they asked me to get a quote from a company on what the licensing would cost. I've... show more Hi, so as the above states I'm trying to find a company to snag some licenses from. I started this job and one of their first task were to upgrade all windows 7 machines. Now no problem done that a million times, but then they asked me to get a quote from a company on what the licensing would cost. I've emailed 4 companies in the last week and a half. they were supposed to be "fast responders" however I've not had a response. Does anyone know any companies that would be willing to give me a quote in at least a week? it's my one project and I'm sitting here beating myself in the head awaiting emails.
Update: so edit to this question for the ones who have answered, my outlook account was not properly migrated and now has to be redone so i've received the emails however they never got through cause i was not aloud email outside of the company network hilarious/annoying misstep