Could I be pregnant with an IUD? Or what symptoms do these match?

I’ve had an IUD (in which lasts 5 years) for about almost a year now (in August), not once has my period ever been late with it except maybe a week. This month, it’s almost a month and a half late and . I also have been going through major stress but these usually aren’t symptoms I have from just that. I used a... show more I’ve had an IUD (in which lasts 5 years) for about almost a year now (in August), not once has my period ever been late with it except maybe a week. This month, it’s almost a month and a half late and . I also have been going through major stress but these usually aren’t symptoms I have from just that. I used a heavy drug for about a month or two but it’s been almost a month since I’ve touched it and I had no withdrawal symptoms. I’m also slowly weaning onto Wellbutrin 300mg (taking 150mg now) and just recently got put back on singulair 10mgs after 3 months of not having it. I also take lexapro 15mg but I’ve been taking that as usual. I smoke weed and sometimes nicotine but hardly ever. I’m just not sure what all these symptoms are from and it’s really affecting me physically and my mental state.
Barely having an appetite but when I do it’s crazy and cravings are bad
Feeling very fatigued and tired and weak but having trouble sleeping or staying asleep
Lots and lots of headaches
Tension around my head
Stomach keeps feeling bloated or like I’m gaining weight
Feeling very irritable and lots of crying
Feeling very back and forth, mad and sad and happy within hours
Hot and sometimes cold flashes (feverish and heads hot)
Not being able to cool down when I am hot
Feeling very forgetful with things I just now hear and learn
Diarrhea
Stomach pain
Dizziness and other feelings similar to a hang over (but I haven’t drank recently)
Body feeling very tense or weak