Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 6 months ago

How do I escape sports idolatry?

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

Favorite Answer

just run away from it

Go cry on Michael Corleone's shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

Youtube thumbnail

sell your Air Jordans

• Chris

Don't beat yourself up. Enjoying sports as a participant or a spectator is not bad. Just realize that there's more to life than games. :)

.

-----

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death