Should I read the passage first then answer or answer immediately in IELTS Reading Section ?

in reading section in IELTS best way to answer quickly , do I read the whole passage first then answer or answer immediately because u got only 20 minutes and the passage is huge and I always read the passage first then answer but sometimes when I look for the answer I read the whole passage again which is a waste of time so what do you recommend ?

My suggestion is that you read the first three lines of the passage then scream as loudly as you can for about six minutes while banging your head against the floor. When you regain consciousness, read another three lines at random, jump out the nearest window and, if you survive the fall, roll around on the ground for 48 seconds then run away and join the French Foreign Legion. Hope this helped.

• Omar6 months agoReport

Thank you telling me you're a dick . you could have asked me to tell you you're dick instead of writing all that .

How can you possibly answer questions on a passage without reading the passage first?

Perhaps I've misunderstood your question.

• 6 months agoReport

your my wife