rebecca asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Is my mole cancerous?

I am constantly getting new moles. All flat. I have a lot on my back and some on my face and chest. I’m a little worried about one on my back. It is asymmetrical and I’m worried it may be skin cancer. I don’t understand why I’m constantly getting new moles. Can someone help please?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Even a doctor can't tell by appearance. Asking here for a cancer diagnosis is pure idiocy.

Grow up and at least post hypochondriac nonsense like this in the mental health section.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

That and the fact that if you really bad any legitimate.concerns instead of just being a drama seeking attention whore, you would have talked to your parents about it.

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It may not have smooth borders but the color is good. I doubt it is malignant. Go to a dermatologist who will remove it in ten seconds to send it out for testing. There is no way to be 100% sure without a biopsy.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ask your family doctor to check you out, to reassure you. Moles are no big deal.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Assymetrical moles COULD be cancerous...get it checked by a doctor. The chances are it's NOT but put your mind at rest and ask.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Go to diffetent places so u can exam that !

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you don't have cancer

• 6 months ago

Dude go to a doctor you can't ask this in here !

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes it is, remove it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.