How to hide my nerves in public?

i'm a man who suffers terrible anxiety related to ptsd, i am waiting for therapy but there is long waiting lists, often times when i go outside i am very nervous, edgy, walk quickly, get flustered and panicked easy and hyperventilate too....i try to cover it up and give an 'iron man' look, but i... show more i'm a man who suffers terrible anxiety related to ptsd, i am waiting for therapy but there is long waiting lists, often times when i go outside i am very nervous, edgy, walk quickly, get flustered and panicked easy and hyperventilate too....i try to cover it up and give an 'iron man' look, but i don't think it is that convincing to the public....my nervous disposition shows through.

i am in my forties also.

my question; is there a secret way to cover up my terrible nerves in public? to look calm, composed and confident instead?

sensible answers no nonsense.
1 answer 1