Sudden changes in my dog. Can anyone help? (Please no bashing/hate)?

I have a 4y/o Husky. Normally she’s a typical, high-energy Husky but in the past 8-9 days, there have been some sudden changes. We have a vet appointment scheduled, but they don’t feel it’s “urgent”, so it’s several days away and I’m worried and hoping maybe someone has some advice. These are the two most... show more I have a 4y/o Husky. Normally she’s a typical, high-energy Husky but in the past 8-9 days, there have been some sudden changes. We have a vet appointment scheduled, but they don’t feel it’s “urgent”, so it’s several days away and I’m worried and hoping maybe someone has some advice. These are the two most concerning symptoms:
1) She suddenly doesn’t like to leave her crate or doghouse. She’s not aggressive about it though. She’s more than happy to let me reach in and pet her, she just doesn’t want to come out. Even coaxing her with food/treats/her leash hasn’t been working. If the crate happens to get closed (my son has autism and OCD, and he tends to close it sometimes) the dog will go into a corner or under my bed and it’s the same problem, she doesn’t want to move.
2) Her appetite has been off. She’s been leaving a lot of food in her bowl. Every once in a while she might eat a bite, but for the most part she just ignores it and we end up throwing it out. She’s even turning down human food. I’ve trued cooking up some hamburger meat and chicken and giving it to her and she refuses that too. She hasn’t lost any weight yet, despite the fact that she’s only eaten maybe two full bowls of food in the past 8-9 days, and I know she threw up at least once after eating at the beginning of that time. Which makes me wonder if she could possibly be pregnant? She wasn’t due to be in heat last week, but I’m wondering if she may have gone early and I didn’t catch it.

Thanks in advance!