This looks like an arduino shield. Apart from that, there's a lot of possible error sources if you don't tell us much, much more about it:
- everything is ok, and you're simply using the multimeter in the wrong range (or plain wrong). Hint: a reading of 0.60 what? Apples, Oranges, Volts, Ohms, Amps, Farads,...
- everything is ok and your multimeter is shot
- you have a short circuit somewhere
- your power supply isn't up to the task
- your multimeter isn't up to the task
- your software isn't running or isn't running correctly