My 15 year old son says he smoked weed once to experiment.?

I have been talking about this since he was 12 and explained all the dangers and outcomes. I also told him that he could try that when he is 21. Yesterday we were going to get his blood test for an anual checkup and he asked what they will look for in the blood test. and finally admitted that he tried weed last... show more I have been talking about this since he was 12 and explained all the dangers and outcomes. I also told him that he could try that when he is 21. Yesterday we were going to get his blood test for an anual checkup and he asked what they will look for in the blood test. and finally admitted that he tried weed last week for the first time and was afraid if it showed up in the blood test. I am not sure if he is telling the truth about doing it just once. I was devestated but try not to overreact. I talked some more about all the negative facts but Obviously talking hasn't worked. He keeps saying he knows everything. Please let me know what is the next step and how to react to this situation.
5 answers 5