Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

How to stop hating my looks?

• Ann

Go to a mirror and evaluate the things you like and dislike about the way you look. If you need to lose weight, then set about doing it and improving your posture at the same time. If it's your facial features, decide what you could do to make yourself more attractive. It might be changing your makeup (less is better than more), shaping your eyebrows , getting treatments for skin problems if those exist, or maybe changing the color and/or shape of your hairstyle. If you need dental work, seek out a way to get help for that. You might need facial waxing or dermatological treatments. There are lots of thing that can be done, but the best thing you can do for yourself is to learn to smile and be pleasant to others. People will focus on you as a person, not your surface.

by changing your attitude and realizing god dont rnake junk

Your looks don't matter. You are made in the image of God, which means you are priceless. Nothing can take that away from you.

Clean up your look a little... whichever way necessary.

I just started plucking my eyebrows thin in my 20s. People used to stare at my face all the time. 😄 They still do, but I let my eyebrows grow out of control sometimes.

And just that minor change made a huge difference in people thinking I was prettier. Girly.

The outline of my eyes and my eyebrows, look like I use eyeliner on them. But it's natural.