What are some weird cravings that you/your girl had during pregnancy?

Yeah you know I just got back from a year deployment overseas with the Navy and my girl surprised me and told me that we are expecting. She craves raw hamburger meat, pickles, and ice cream, all together. What are some other weird pregnancy cravings?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

I never craved anything unusual. I did have a strong aversion to eggs in my first pregnancy, though. I couldn't even look at them. Second pregnancy my aversion was to alcohol. I had to avoid the liquor aisles in grocery stores, and had to make my husband hide everything we had as well as avoid drinking hard liquor around me. I couldn't look at it or smell it without feeling sick!

• Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't know. I had no weird cravings while I was pregnant.

• 5 months ago

Your girlfriend is a half-zombie who had sex with another guy.

• 5 months ago

I’m having a girl I crave sweets and yellow mustard. I have always loved mustard but I eat it with everything now.

I also enjoy the smell of freshly clean towels and corn starch lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

she liked a lot of pork

• Jason
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

lol yeah, nice troll job....you've been gone a year, but your girl is pregnant...nice try moron

• he apparently has a son as well, along with soliciting sex from other women less than a month ago lol. and is an "electricon" as he spells it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wait, you are not buying the $6000 love doll now and you are pretending you have a girl?

• 5 months ago

Oh yes... those were the days! In my home town there was a famous bakery.

The family that owned it made sweets beyond descriptions. So my pregnant addictions were white cake with white butter cream frosting, chocolate chip cookies, raisin filled cookies.

• 5 months ago

Not sure its weird but ice cream for the 1st, then tons of peanut butter all day for the 2nd.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.