Can someone please help me understand why i shouldn't be worried if i've never kissed a girl at 24 even though i want to?

Am asking this question because am seriously worried and concerned about my situation, but people that have no problem finding dates since they were teens tell me to not worry? It seriously makes no sense. If i can't even get my first kiss with a woman at this age, how on earth is my situation going to change?... show more Am asking this question because am seriously worried and concerned about my situation, but people that have no problem finding dates since they were teens tell me to not worry? It seriously makes no sense. If i can't even get my first kiss with a woman at this age, how on earth is my situation going to change? How? I never had a girlfriend, date, first kiss, sex etc and people that have been with multiple partners and are currently in a relationship are telling me not to worry about it in real life, whyyyyy? It's not making any sense to me, please i need to clear this fog of confusion because i don't understand why they say that knowing the fact that they've always had partners since they were young.