No asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why is REPRODUCTION process so fun for men?

For us ladies, the only fun part is the sex. Everything else is super painful

It starts from

-menstrual cramps

-breaking the hymen to have intercourse

-going through pregnancy

-then traumatic pain of childbirth

All men have to do is release semen which is all fun and pleasure

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because we aint the one having to give birth LOL.

Source(s): .56 thank f1cking God for that I dont ever want to be a woman
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

well, choose your villan: god or evolution. There's no one, nothing else to "blame." If it was not "fun" there wouldn't be much reason for men to hang around.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because men have to pay for everything for life

• 6 months ago

because fo the patriarchy obviously. #smashthepatriarchy #metoo

• mic6 months agoReport

are you being serious because I wasnt. onbviouskly it has nothing to do with that. its biology

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Do you think men enjoy doing everything while the woman is pregnant? She can’t do too much because of said pregnancy sooo...

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Religious people might say this is the "curse" women suffer because Eve listened to the snake and ate the apple. More rational humans would point to biology.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Both men and women have a biological imperative to reproduce. By nature fulfilling the biological imperative is made pleasurable. For men and women the only pleasurable part is the sex. For men the biological imperative ends with sex. For women it only begins with sex.

For this reason men are attracted to just about any young, healthy females that may bear their seed. Women are attracted to men who will best offer security and privileges for their offspring. Yes, the reproduction process does place more responsibility on the women, while society expects the men to pay child support.

• blu
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Firstly, the reproduction process (sex) has remained popular across millennia because both genders like it. It's a good thing that facilitates propagating the species.

As it relates to pregnancy, that's on a case by case basis. Some expectant Fathers are living his mate's pregnancy one day at a time w/ her. He's there in her time of need and discomfort. She's the carrier of something priceless and gets special treatment accordingly which means he sacrifices too.

If men got pregnant too there would be less debate about a woman's right to choose.

I have met very few (if any) women who wish they were born male. It comes w/ the territory.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why are vasectomies so painful?

• Megan6 months agoReport

Atleast you’re allowed to get vasectomies, every male doctor refuses to tie a woman’s tubes

• 6 months ago

Personally, I like it that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.