S asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

I think I have a problem with my period...?

My period started around November of last year there wasn’t much coming out more like little stains and the blood was brown and old not red meaning it was like leftovers but That was my first day. The second month it skipped and also the third month I didn’t have my period for the 2 months after the beginning the 4th month it was strong and the 5th month it started but it went for one day and then the next week it started again only for one day also. And since then it went like that 2 month I didn’t have it and then the next one I do or maybe one month I didn’t bleed and the next one I did but then in January I haven’t bled since I’m 14 and I really am scared shitless

• Lili

It is quite common for periods to be irregular for the first year or two. What you're experiencing isn't strange.

However, get a gynecologist to explain this to you. It will make you feel better.

You have nothing to be scared of.

You should definitely talk to your doctor. When I first got my period, I didn't get it for another two or three monts.

• Lili

If she consulted a doctor, she was told that this is common. It can take a while for a girl to get on a regular schedule. Not having a period for a few months, orskipping a onth here and there, happens a lot with young girls. And some women are just somewhat irregular all their lives.

I don't know anything about that