I feel like I’m a burden on my husband. Could really use advice on how to improve or what I should do?

My husb. lost a job a few months ago and have been working a part time job until he can find something else. He has been actively looking for something and have had offers that I want to say we are just waiting for a answer. Although we really can’t afford it and we are struggling right now and could possibly lose... show more My husb. lost a job a few months ago and have been working a part time job until he can find something else. He has been actively looking for something and have had offers that I want to say we are just waiting for a answer. Although we really can’t afford it and we are struggling right now and could possibly lose everything my husband doesn’t want me to work because he wants me home with our children because of his fear of daycares. I don’t agree with it and honestly I’m so use to working and taking care of whatever I know needs to be taken care of. Since being home it seems like my mind is just off lately. I will see when we have bills due and I’ll either stash them away and forget to mention it or I won’t mention it because I know my husband is already stressed about not having money to take care of everything and i really hate to see him like that so I’ll just wait to say something and eventually forget. This has become such a horrible issue of mines and after it happening today and seeing something being disconnected I have finally stepped back and realized that I’m a burden on my husband by not telling him these things. I’m really thinking maybe I should leave him because I don’t feel like a life partner right now. I feel like I’m just standing back and watching us fail.