Rent idea, but scare to ask?

I been renting for almost a year an few month with the sister of my godmother, I rent for $250 a month with utilities included. We help each other mostly with food, repairs, chores, feeding pets, etc. Anyhow I had this crazy idea about the rent. This month of June I've been with my mom mostly than being in the... show more I been renting for almost a year an few month with the sister of my godmother, I rent for $250 a month with utilities included. We help each other mostly with food, repairs, chores, feeding pets, etc. Anyhow I had this crazy idea about the rent. This month of June I've been with my mom mostly than being in the house of the rent. I stayed with my mom for two weeks and still a few days after the last two weeks of June.
Anyhow so I haven't stayed for two or three weeks in the house counting this last week maybe, which means that I have to divide 250 divided 4 which would give us 62.50 a week in one month. Depending on how many weeks I stayed at the house on June it's how much money I will give her back on July.
The last problem would be that I haven't been staying in the house and then I haven't told the idea to the sister of my godmother and I'm afraid that she won't comply to it. Plus because I want to save me some money as well.
How should I put forward this plan? how should I tell the sister my god mother about the idea? how would she or would she not comply to this idea? What if she says no?

I'm nervous that she would say no to the idea or that she won't help me out with the idea since of course I'm renting in her house.