My friend and I were coming home from karaoke. We are both single (she s newly separated). I was in the backseat because her mom came.?

My friend and I were coming home from karaoke. We are both single (she s newly separated). I was in the backseat because her mom came.? My question is-- before I left she reached for my hand and held on to it and I squeezed it. Was that a flirtatious sign? Everytime we go out I feel tension between us. Does she... show more My friend and I were coming home from karaoke. We are both single (she s newly separated). I was in the backseat because her mom came.?
My question is-- before I left she reached for my hand and held on to it and I squeezed it. Was that a flirtatious sign? Everytime we go out I feel tension between us. Does she have feelings for me because I know I do.
1 answer 1