Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 7 months ago

Why do people say someone has trust issues just because they say they don't trust someone who's proven that they can't be?

How is that trust issues if a person isnt trustworthy and proven that you can't trust them, and instead belived you were suppose to go along with their every word?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a cop-out. It's like saying someone who doesn't want to have a relationship with you or doesn't want a relationship at all at the present time has "relationship issues" It's easier for a lot of people's egos to convince themselves the other person has a problem, so they don't feel insulted or rejected because that other person isn't doing, speaking, or reacting as they'd like them to.

• Login to reply the answers
  • LP7
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

discernment and thinking for yourself.Take responsibility for the decision

• 7 months ago

It's a way for the speaker to deflect the issue and deny that they're untrustworthy, obviously. Were you really confused about that? I mean, did you really not know why an untrustworthy person would try to turn things around and accuse their accuser of having trust issues?

• Anonymous7 months agoReport

When people create lies about people and other people easily go along with that... I'm trying to understand the concept behind the lies they create....and the reason behind, I knew it was their denial and projections...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.