Why are some people rude for no reason?

I got matched with this so called elite gamer in UFC 3. He was calling me a bum on his mic and saying that I bum hunt. I listed the elite gamers that I beat and he chose to ignore my message.

BQ: Would you have still played him?

Why do people take games serious? It's meant to have fun.

Favorite Answer

People tend to be more rude when there is no consequence to their actions...such as being online. When online, people are not facing other people personally.

In person, people are generally much less rude because they don't like the personal confrontation that can result from rudeness.

As far as people taking games way too seriously...this is so true, but there is nothing you can do about it. Some people are just way too competitive which can often ruin the fun of gaming. This is one reason I prefer single-player games over others.

Hey, look who got elected president by many of the types of people you are you are gaming with. Consider the source. Don’t be surprised. There are a lot of Americans out there who are not very aware or ‘evolved’ people. You’re in the minority. Pat yourself on the back

Because they are cnuts, The world is full of cutns or *****

Someone has been rude to them before they thought it was cool so they do it too

There miserable for some reason

Because they suck / bored at life!!!

Butthurt, depressed, jealous , a**holes ? I don’t know they are all the same . Just avoid them

if they have sexually unfulfilled trauma, why they don't masturbate

..................

they have childhood and sexually unfulfilled trauma.

i want to find out as well, i also get harassed and bullied for no reason