Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Why don’t low value men stay in the it place where they belong....?

When you’re ugly/broke and if you’re broke you have no value to women... you’re he equivalent to a fat chick... Don’t nobody want you.. You get settled for... Why are so many low value men so full of yourselves? Like the whole female population is kicking dis your day.... 🙄🤪

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ioerr
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

incel man is angwy

• 6 months ago

Because they know how much it annoys semi-literate anonymous trollboys. And it's apparently working.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You realize that the forward slash is used in place of the word or, right? If you decided to say ugly and broke your statement wouldn't be all that bad, but saying ugly or broke leaves your statement riddled with holes and variables that I don't imagine you really thought about when you made this troll question.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You sound like a hood rat, so stay where you belong and no decent men will bother you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

This is a mean-spirited and ugly question..

I happen to be an upper-middle class, decent looking, educated, respectful, and sophisticated guy; but I would pleased to date a nice, decent girl who is not particularly top-rate if she treats me with respect and does not see me as a walking ATM machine.

PS: Your writing skills are appalling, which hints that you are no gift to humanity.

• 6 months ago

Why don't you stay in the kitchen where you belong sweety.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I always felt the IQ of a person can be determined by language skills. "don't nobody want you" makes me think that you might be a perfect match for a low value man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.