Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 6 months ago

What if it’s true that trump rapes women?

• Moloch
    Favorite Answer

then he should be in prison

20+ Women Who Have Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault & Misconduct

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/women-accused-don...

🥴 Billionaire boys will be billionaire boys.

"Ooh. I'm untouchable. I can do what I want."

Rich men can usually get plenty of women to sleep with them. However, they sometimes take for granted that the women will have sex with them, and they don't wait for permission. That's wrong- but Trump's followers only believe accusations of rape when they are made against Democrats (Note I like Stories response about Bill Clinton who has only had one, discredited accusation of rape). They won't believe that their savior, Trump, has done anything wrong. They're desperate and delusional.

• I Like Stories

For the record I'm not a Trump follower, I voted in the 2016 election and my vote was not cast for Donald J Trump. I'm merely pointing out that Trump was not the first POTUS to be accused of rape.

• Nāga

Then in an ideal world he'd be arrested, tried and convicted - same thing should happen for people that spread rumors, lies and fake stories.

What if it's true that Bill Clinton raped women?