True or false: you are tired of life but you don't want to die?

False, i am not tired of life, also i dont want to die.

False, I still enjoy life

I'm 58 years old the thrill of it all is long gone. I'd like to improve my situation but I don't fear death at this point. I know that it's inevitable

No sane person wants to die. But most sane people have accepted it by the time they're in their late 50s

• Kathy

False. I am not tired of life yet.

Tired of life? YES GOD YES!!! Im so tired of theis $hit i have to put up with daily. Roommates. Case managers. Therapists. ๐Ÿ˜–When i just want to be alone! DAMN IT!...ALONE!

I'm tired and i have an infection, it's summer, it hurts and i can't bear the pain even with medication

๐Ÿฅด Never. And of course not @ die.

Am still interested in the art of embalming simply because I'd like to know what will be done to me when I die. ๐Ÿ˜„ Maybe then I won't be so timid about walking into the unknown.

• Ben

Sometimes true, because there are new things I'm looking forward to in life which includes seeing new movies.

• Mikey

True-ish.............................

• Bee V2

Kinda true. I do want to die I just don't want people that I care about to feel despair because of it