Did you know that 100 percent of people who stay in their own country don't get detained at the border and separated from their family?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes I know that. Too bad they don't!!!!!

• 6 months ago

Try to imagine for a moment how bad things would have to be in your life for you to leave it all behind and WALK a thousand miles or more, hiding every time you see other people, to get to a country where you don’t speak the language, half the country doesn’t want you there, and the odds are good you could be captured, detained, and eventually returned to those same conditions, now without a cent to your name and no personal belongings.

• jimmy
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

And did you know that 100 percent of sad pathetic losers on Y!A ask this type of question everyday?

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I say stop being nice.

Time for another exodus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

6-year-old girl sexually abused while being held in Arizona ...

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/...

A 6-year-old migrant girl who was separated from her mother under the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy was reportedly sexually abused while she was detained in an immigrant detention

• 6 months ago

Separating children from their families is still a crime against humanity.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yep their not stupid people Democrats tell them come here vote Democrat we'll better care of you instead of our own

• Alan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You should take a lesson from that yourselves. I will remember that next time America raids another country uninvited, for oil.

• 6 months ago

Yeah. Liberals fail common sense in that way.

• 6 months ago

Sure - but what if being detained at the border is a better outcome than the violence, poverty, and oppression you're facing in your home country?

It takes balls to walk thousands of miles in treacherous conditions to seek a better life for you and your family, IMO.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.