Can we find a way to sell these structured settlement payments?

My girlfriend is 20 years old currently and she is 8 months pregnant with our first child. When she was 14 she was involved in a accident to where she lost her mother and her 3 siblings in a car accident. She wasn’t around much when the settlement process was going on but after it finished her and her surviving... show more My girlfriend is 20 years old currently and she is 8 months pregnant with our first child. When she was 14 she was involved in a accident to where she lost her mother and her 3 siblings in a car accident. She wasn’t around much when the settlement process was going on but after it finished her and her surviving brother both in structured payments are planned to receive 86,000 in money from the time it started until the time they’re 32 years old. So a span of 14 years and they receive 500$ monthly and then they will both get two lump sum checks during that span. What me and my girlfriend are trying to figure out is why on the court order it states “The payments cannot be accelerated, deferred, increased, decreased. Nor can any Plaintiff or Payee sell or mortgage.” We’re trying to figure out if there’s a way to overrule this but will we have to go to the county where the judge is and have a court date scheduled? If so the only way we’ll do it is if we know we’ll win and for the judge to change the ruling allowing us to sell the payments so we can afford our bills and so my girlfriend can go to college without financial debt and so we can raise our soon to be here baby boy without much stress of finances