Should there be 2 watch/condom pockets (the tiny pocket) on jeans?Also,should there be a pocket (not back)for women to hold their iphones.?

Update: Seems to me 1 watch pocket is needed for our coins. Another watch pocket can be to give coins, to those who are begging for coins, in every major city around the World, these days. Women's jeans don't generally have large front pockets - are they OK with the back pocket for smart phones? the phones always... show more Seems to me 1 watch pocket is needed for our coins. Another watch pocket can be to give coins, to those who are begging for coins, in every major city around the World, these days.

Women's jeans don't generally have large front pockets - are they OK with the back pocket for smart phones? the phones always look like they are about to fall out. $1000/£700 item which could fall in street. Could not jeans be better designed? Or are they fit for purpose?