Can landlords come into your home whenever they please?

So my landlord knows I work the night shift. I work from 10pm-7am, Monday-saturday. Yesterday she came to my home at 4pm, she was knocking at the door and ringing the doorbell. I sleep from 2pm-8pm She knows this! She comes to my home and causes me to lose sleep.... I answer the door and said "Can I help... show more So my landlord knows I work the night shift. I work from 10pm-7am, Monday-saturday. Yesterday she came to my home at 4pm, she was knocking at the door and ringing the doorbell. I sleep from 2pm-8pm
She knows this! She comes to my home and causes me to lose sleep.... I answer the door and said "Can I help you?" and she goes "I just wanted to drop off your new lease papers." you couldn't put them in my mailbox?!?! you couldn't tape them to my door?? you couldn't stop up at a different time, or mail them to me??? I barely get enough sleep as It is with work and school...

I then reminded her saying "I'm asleep at this house. As you know, I work nights".... She then says "Next time I'll just use a key" Seriously??? is that allowed? Is there no such thing as privacy anymore?
Update: Edit: Spelling. Meant to say "Asleep at this HOUR"