Why don't liberals appreciate how good things are?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I don't call traumatizing migrant children warehoused in crowded, unsanitary conditions our finest hour. My opinion incidentally has nothing to do with my political persuasion.

• 6 months ago

Because if they did, then things wouldn't stay good for very long.

• 6 months ago

We do. We also know they can be much better and have been. Funny, when the top corporate tax rate was 70%, only one person in the average household had to work to buy a house and live a good life.

• bil
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Liberals, to be fair, did revel in the great depression and great recession. But cannot stand the Reagan reversal of Jimmy the great - or the Trump reversal of Obama the almost successful community organizer peace prize 'winner.'

Source(s): And we still have people DYING - after the Obama peaceful 'conquest of Libya.
    • bil
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Roosevelt rode the Great Democrat Depression to 4 failed terms Lili...Quit your incompetent rewrite of the proudest moment in Democrat history rewrites.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

We do appreciate the good things that Obama brought us, including low unemployment and low inflation. We do not appreciate the bad things that Pinocchio J. Trumpovsky have brought us, such as an increase in hate crimes, disputes with our traditional allies, a stupid kowtowing to Putin and Kim Jong Un, obstruction of justice by Trumpovsky in the Mueller investigation, and the needless crisis in the Middle East that is created singlehandedly by Trumpovsky.

• bil
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Odd that the Democrat/RINO fed held emergency rates under 1 % for the imaginary Obama 'recovery,' Dr. Democrat Killpatient and the economy

• Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

We do. We simply believe that things can be better.

And not everything about this nation is wonderful. Only the simple-minded and blinkered think so. True patriots want their countries to be the best they can be. When they fall short, it is not unpatriotic or unappreciative to point that out.

On the contrary.

• bil
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Removing Democrat trade deals, Democrat illegals, and Democrat health'care.'

• Alan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Really? I have no end of moans and groans from Republicans stating how bad things are with Democrats being in America!

• bil
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

No wonder you loons hated Reagan for fixing the Jimmy disaster.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Why don't trolls appreciate how lame they are?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Seeing children dying in detention centers on the border is good in what way?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don’t worry about liberals worrying about the people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.