1. Blood enters the right atrium from the superior and inferior venae cavae,
and the coronary sinus.
2. From right atrium, it goes through the tricuspid valve to the right ventricle.
3. From the right ventricle, it goes through the pulmonary semilunar valves to
the pulmonary trunk
4. From the pulmonary trunk it moves into the right and left pulmonary
arteries to the lungs.
5. From the lungs, oxygenated blood is returned to the heart through the
6. From the pulmonary veins, blood flows into the left atrium.
7. From the left atrium, blood flows through the bicuspid (mitral) valve into
the left ventricle.
8. From the left ventricle, it goes through the aortic semilunar valves into the
9. Blood is distributed to the rest of the body (systemic circulation) from the