Today marks 6 months until Christmas, the anticipation is building but the fear of disappointment as well. What do I do about this fear?

6 Months from today could be the best day of my life and it could be the worst day of my life. It is one or the other and never anything in between. What do I do with the fear of disappointment. A bad Christmas means a bad winter. I cannot live with another bad Christmas but am in heaven on a good Christmas. One... show more 6 Months from today could be the best day of my life and it could be the worst day of my life. It is one or the other and never anything in between. What do I do with the fear of disappointment. A bad Christmas means a bad winter. I cannot live with another bad Christmas but am in heaven on a good Christmas. One year from today I will be asking the same question. My anxiety about the holiday season begins now as does my shopping.

Merry Halfmas