Would college classes like this book?

I'm writing an autobiography of myself with the following content: 1) my severe abuse as a child by my mother's bipolar and anger issues; 2) feeling like an unwanted/unloved byproduct by my mother after my father cheated on her and they divorced all while she was pregnant with me, and how my father never... show more I'm writing an autobiography of myself with the following content:
1) my severe abuse as a child by my mother's bipolar and anger issues;
2) feeling like an unwanted/unloved byproduct by my mother after my father cheated on her and they divorced all while she was pregnant with me, and how my father never wanted kids and didn't want me around;
3) my mother's munchausen's by proxy (faking my sicknesses to get attention),
4) how my traumas influenced me to make the wrong decisions in life,
5) me choosing drugs over my kids, to "numb the pain" physically and mentally, ultimately ruining my family and marriage,
6) my life in prison,
7) my life after prison, being hopeless and homeless;
8) being saved by a man I met who helped me get clean and right,
9) me getting my life together and clean, allowing my kids back into my life, and them forgiving me for my actions;
10) his now-ex-wife heard that he dumped his lavish life to be with me, she hired hitmen to kill us, I escaped while the hitmen beat him unconscious and caused temporal brain damage, she had him admitted into an asylum while I was homeless living in the bushes, and she got away with everything because she has friends in high places at her old job (Sheriff's department).
11) we live in hiding from his ex-wife while dealing with his brain damage symptoms causing poor judgment and anger issues.
Update: I think college students could benefit from analyzing my life story. I'm aware of some crime-related books being read in college. My college English class read "Always Running" which was an autobiography about street gangs in Los Angeles. What are some guidelines? Vocabulary? Omitting profanity?... show more I think college students could benefit from analyzing my life story. I'm aware of some crime-related books being read in college. My college English class read "Always Running" which was an autobiography about street gangs in Los Angeles. What are some guidelines? Vocabulary? Omitting profanity? Omitting any of the above? Thanks in advance
2 answers 2