Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 months ago

I had a dteam I was told to go with managers to learn how to he one, but my boss found the smallest reason not to let me?

I think a higher up was going to have me follow around my boss to leaen the ropes, but when I was counting my small change and not giving him my full attention when his friends were standing around, he sent me to the bottom of the ladder with the rejects. I felt it was not fair and biased or politics at work?

• Rich
    Favorite Answer

Give your live to Jesus Christ. He will never treat you that way. he will make you a co-heir with him in His kingdom and you will experience so many blessings in heaven your human brain can't image.

Why put your hope in mortal man that will often fail you, betray you, and sometimes even assign you a place with the rejects? (that happened to me too).

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

Who told you to "go with the managers?" As long as you were listening to the one talking, what you were doing with your change was none of anybody's business. Your dream seemed to be about unfairness, so I would ask you to look to your real Life and search for the unfairness going on . That is what this dream is really all about. Can to fix the problem in your own real Life?