How do I ask God for a loving mother in my life?

I want love in my life, loving people, my parents are worst, hate, curse and abuse only I felt in my life, I don't like living and don't like being alive at all, I want a loving caucasian mother, it is my dream, I want her in my life, and want to feel her love, a new family, I don't like my blood... show more I want love in my life, loving people, my parents are worst, hate, curse and abuse only I felt in my life, I don't like living and don't like being alive at all,

I want a loving caucasian mother, it is my dream, I want her in my life, and want to feel her love, a new family, I don't like my blood family at all, I m from India, Everybody hates me and every single one,

no love for me,
Update: I prayed and I cried every night, I said please please please God but still he ignored me, he saw my tears, God is cruel to help, I want my dream family no matter what in this life,