Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

How do I ask God for a loving mother in my life?

I want love in my life, loving people, my parents are worst, hate, curse and abuse only I felt in my life, I don't like living and don't like being alive at all,

I want a loving caucasian mother, it is my dream, I want her in my life, and want to feel her love, a new family, I don't like my blood family at all, I m from India, Everybody hates me and every single one,

no love for me,

I prayed and I cried every night, I said please please please God but still he ignored me, he saw my tears, God is cruel to help, I want my dream family no matter what in this life,

You could give your mother a loving child. You don't even need God's help for that.

You can't trade in the one you have; I'm sorry she's not what you want. Sometimes we have to give ourselves what we want from other people.

God be with you.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Ron

God is love - 1 John 4:8 - Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love. - - - - He is also the "Hearer of prayer" - Psalm 65:2 - O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come. - - - - Right now he has good news being proclaimed in 240 lands around the globe. And in about 975 languages online! In fulfillment of this Scripture - Matthew 24:14 - And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. - - - - By your question, it sounds like you need to hear the good news! I encourage you to approach the "Hearer of prayer" and ask him to put you in touch with those declaring the good news. They are also being taught, and teaching other to LOVE even those that hate them. Like the Bible says - Proverbs 25:21 - If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; If he is thirsty, give him water to drink, - - - - Luke 6:27 - “But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you. - - - - Romans 12:20 - But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; - - - - Jesus said that those embracing this good news would inherit brothers, sisters, and mothers, - Mark 10:29 & 30 - 29 Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news 30 who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time — houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions — and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. - - - - And all these are being taught to love even those that hate them. These ones are displaying TRUE LOVE! - - - - You can find their web site here:

www.jw.org

• David

I don't think you can trade-in your mom for a new one.

• Cogito

I'm sorry your parents aren't good people.

But nothing can ever change that. No-one, not even God, can give you a replacement mother.

If you want a family, find a good women who you love and who loves you and start your own.

But constantly whining on this website isn't going to achieve anything.