Do I even have the right to say no here?

A guy has recently shown interest in me. We have good conversations and at first I considered pursuing him but I’m beginning to think he’s not my type. I’m not really attracted to him physically and while he makes me laugh sometimes, overall his humor is kinda darker and I’m not super into that. I’m afraid I may... show more A guy has recently shown interest in me. We have good conversations and at first I considered pursuing him but I’m beginning to think he’s not my type. I’m not really attracted to him physically and while he makes me laugh sometimes, overall his humor is kinda darker and I’m not super into that. I’m afraid I may have led him on based on the fact that we talked a lot back when I was considering dating him, so now he thinks I like him more than I do and I don’t want to like, break his heart. Another problem I’m having with this is that I’ve NEVER dated anyone before. I’m nineteen. How can I possibly allow myself to be picky if I’ve never dated anyone? Do I even have the moral right to say no? How can I be single for nineteen years and then reject the first guy who shows interest in me?
6 answers 6