Kayode asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 6 months ago

Should I trust my friend to vaccinate my kids?

Yeah you know my boy Barry does vaccines at his house. He says the ones that you get from the doctor cause autism, and he has the ones that the government doesn't put autism in to. Should I go with Barry or go to the doctor?

Favorite Answer

The doctor of my 8 month old daughter do not recommend any kind of vaccination. I know a couple who own some pharmacies and they do not allow to vaccinate their daughter. I would never allow vaccinations.

• Nine Lives

I think, you cannot judge a doctor with decades of experience who is in a union of doctors with the same opinion. If you are an "information junkie" like you claim, you are obviously wrong informed.

There's no way he could vaccinate anyone without the vaccines.

All vaccines are made by drug manufacturers, the doctors just get

them from one of those manufacturers. If he claims to "make" his

own, I'd stay away from him, and call the police. Vaccines are made

from deactivated virus. I doubt he is developing inactivated viruses

in his house.

I regret the day I ever let all these pediatricians here in this ****$hole state of Connecticut give my son all those vaccines for school. Never Felt comfortable with them on like his mom. Who let him get that HPV vaccine that he didn’t even need because he’s a boy. Peoples teenage daughters died from that and it’s totally unnecessary. It’s all just a way for the pharmaceutical industry and the pediatricians to make money. They mandate more vaccines here than any other state. $$$$. Interestingly there are also more psychopaths here in CT than any other state in the country. They did a study about that recently. And I think most of them are in the medical and psychiatric profession.I know what vaccines did to my son. I know how much different he would have been. Mainstream Pig Pharma American doctors kill people, take away children’s futures, destroy lives . Psychiatrists too

• Nine Lives

I am sure that your son acquired a nerve or organ damage. Would you like to tell me what happened?

Better off at the doctor

Vaccinations do not contain "autism". educate yourself.

• Pippin

Right. At-home vaccinations.

Right.

The government 'puts autism' into vaccines ... because ... what ... the government WANTS all children to have autism? I'm SURE 'your boy Barry" can explain this one. And can explain where HE gets his autism-free versions.

I strongly believe that the uproar over possible connections between autism and vaccines of whatever kind is merely fake science. The main consideration here is that vaccines provided through doctors come from established, well-verified sources, while "vaccines" through private channels contain unknown substances.

Autism is not caused by vaccines. It has even been diagnosed in children who have never received any vaccinations. The current thinking is that it may be a result of a genetic abnormality or mutation, present from the time of conception. A family member of ours has an autistic child, and that's what they have been told from several sources, after extensive medical examinations.

Of course you're aware that there are different vaccines to prevent different diseases – measles, chicken pox, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, and tetanus, to mention just a few. I don't know your Barry, but if he is not a qualified M.D. and is dispensing non-standard vaccines, he can get into big trouble for practicing medicine without a license.

Bottom line: Get your vaccinations from a doctor's office. Most elementary schools require that the children have received at least the most common vaccinations before they will be allowed to enroll. In most jurisdictions an exemption for serious medical reasons is available. Some jurisdictions will also allow exemptions for religious or "philosophical" reasons.

• Nine Lives

Vaccines are safe maybe at your flat earth you are living on but here, they cause long term harm or sudden child death.

• kelvin

no you go too a qualified doctor

Go to a reputable doctor so the kids can go to school.

Kids need vaccinations to go to school.